Tuesday, November 06, 2007

so long summer!

It's been about 3 long months and I am finally out of my first trimester of pregnancy with monkey #2. I'm so glad that part is over. It's funny how easily you forget about the really unpleasant parts of pregnancy until you are immersed in them again.
The summer was great, but would have been so much nicer if I didn't feel like I'd been run over by a Mac truck every morning.
Anyways, it's over now and I finally have some energy to update this badly neglected site.
On top of adding to the clan in the coming months, FocoLoco is also entering an exciting new partnership with our buddy, Libbie, and opening a natural/ fairtrade parenting boutique in our quaint little town of North Adams, MA.
We are planning on opening in March, just a month or so before I pop. I've been plenty busy trying to organize this AND grow babies AND keep FocoLoco going AND still being a fairly good parent to the little monkey I already have. Sometimes it seems a bit insane to go through with this, but I feel like I have to at least TRY. If I fail I will just tuck my tail and head back to my at home cave of an office.
I'd much rather try and fail miserably than seethe with jealously watching someone else do it in our town. If it goes well I think we will have a pretty rad store that all the families in the community will enjoy.

1 comment:

Julz Nally said...

SUZY! CONGRATULATIONS ~ that's so exciting! ;) You can do it!