Wednesday, March 28, 2007

beers, steers & my baby brother's wedding

I'm really excited to be heading to Austin this weekend to attend my little bro's wedding! We try to make it down to Texas at least once a year to visit, but I don't think we've been in Austin in about 5 years.
It will be a quick trip, but full of fun.
First, a trip to San Marcos, where I attended university. Time to catch up with my favorite professors and do a little drinking and shuffle board at Riley's. This place is awesome!
Then back to Austin to dote on my nephew and have a grand ole' party with everyone.
Be back soon!

1 comment: said...

Wish you all the best and have fun at Austin

Did you submit your site at

You can reach by typing in your browser window or click here

This is a service by the bizleadsnet directory of web logs.